Urticaria Diagnosis | Ask Alia

Urticaria Diagnosis Articles

Chronic urticaria may be diagnosed by a general practitioner or a specialist, usually an allergist or dermatologist. Read more about how CU is diagnosed here.

Join the conversation

We'd love to continue the conversation with you! Join the 'Ask Alia' community on Facebook.

Facebook Messenger Customer Chat