It looks like you are using an older version of Internet Explorer which is not supported. We advise that you update your browser to the latest version of Microsoft Edge, or consider using other browsers such as Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Psoriatic Arthritis Diagnosis Articles

In most cases, your doctor is likely to refer you to a specialist joint doctor called a rheumatologist if they suspect you have psoriatic arthritis. A rheumatologist may be able to diagnose psoriatic arthritis based on physical signs and symptoms, for example problems with the skin and joints, but may need to ask more questions and perform some tests to confirm the diagnosis. Read more about diagnosing PsA here.

Join the conversation

We'd love to continue the conversation with you! Join the 'Ask Alia' community on Facebook.

Facebook Messenger Customer Chat